PLEASE BEWARE OF FRAUDS AND BACK OFFICE OPERATIONS!
We suggest asking your potential vehicle supplier the following questions – If they cannot answer these questions then run a mile!
- Where do they procure their vehicles?
- Who is their insurance broker and underwriter?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Why an activation fee?
- Is the company a legally registered trading entity?
- Are we talking a service plan or a maintence plan? (Major difference)
- Who supplies the maintenence plan?
- What happens if i cant afford my rental anymore?
- What happens if i want to purchase my rental?
We have made the application process as EZ as possible!
Just be sure that you have noted the essential points below then complete our application form and one of our trained staff members will contact you immediately and walk you through the rest.
The essential things!
- South African ID
- Current Employment or Self Employment
- 3 month bank statements (we just want to be sure you can afford your rental payments!)
- Valid SA drivers licence
- More than 5 years driving experience
- Proof of residence
- Non Refundable Initiation Fee (credit cards accepted) and month 1 Installment
Once completed please send the form to email@example.com